Wild Child Poems
- Gouge Back The Innocence This moment is just the moment and...
- Ma Moneys Money, the root of all evil Witch be spreadin' ...
- Wasted Liberation Everyday a wasted life going no where, no ...
- The Red Rain i think its time to end this world i got no aim...
- Little Dreamer green hills and tiny mountains she conquers ...
- Little Lady I like the taste of her lips on a sunny day as a...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wild Child
Gouge Back The Innocence
This moment is just the moment
and thats what it will always be
Waves of time wash away
all thats left is sand this day
Fresh, and this moment will mould
Once again for time to take
My castles still up you see
tides havnt washed it away
Its just the way I am
new eyes in this world
but I guess thats just me
Im afraid its gonna get the best of me
I take shelter under the house,
built of pink pills and smoke rings
Time goes by fast
Still this castle stands
Maybe youre the wiser part of me
thats slowly starting to see
the short ...