William Cheesman Poems
- Rwandan Genocide Here it's never quiet All the shouts every ...
- The Themes This river is more than just water This river is...
- Street Lights The wet floor shines, amplifying the ...
- London Me to myself in this bustling city The only place I ...
- The High End Of Town I walk down this road all houses look ...
- Airport Bright white lights shine down Over look this ...
- Life I lie in my bed wide awake Shame that's not the only ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Cheesman
Here it's never quiet
All the shouts every night
Screams of pain, screams of fright
Screams for mercy, to see mornings light
To pardon them and to stop this fight
Do they listen to the cry's
No they they just stare into the victims eyes
And with the machetes let fly
At the border a mass of hurry
To get away from this torn up contry
Kids with no food, they don't have the luxury
Kids with no home, no ones living comfortably
There's loads of noise in the countryside
But the most definite are the mournful cry's