William F. De Paula
William F. De Paula Poems
- Think About You. That's something I surely overdo everytime,...
- Sunny Evening The sky was blue, the sun was ...
- Truth I never considered it a gift, only a way to say what ...
- Amanda Even when friendship appeared to be gone and ...
- Inside Surrounded by this shell can't get out of it ...
- Untitled Sleep, is what i do best so good in fact, that ...
- What Am I Doin' Wrong? Nothing makes sense to me trying to ...
It always rise
somewhere youre not prepare
It's never the way you want
but in a place you would least care
Sometimes so hard to find
but also so easy to miss
I'm still looking for mine
hoping it'll be sweet as a kiss. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William F. De Paula
Think About You.
That's something I surely overdo
everytime, everywhere, everyday,
can't stop thinking about you
and how we may never cross way
again, the name is unknown
and the reason is, we didn't talk much.
She has made my heart blown
and all I have is this picture, that I can almost touch.
Scared of being rejected
I kept the question hide
now my veins seems to be infected
and so is all the corners of my mind.
Probably wouldn't work out
but I'm unsure, why didn't I try?
as a result of this doubt
I've made my eyes tired of cry.
Stupid, my ...