Young Heart Poems
- Betrayal A knife to the heart A stealer of souls A broken ...
- To Be A Dream this world has nothing except for pain fear ...
- Seal This Love With A Kiss your love is an endless ocean, ...
- Beauty In The Darkest Time tiny flickers in my memory, ...
- Tales Of A Broken Soul pour me a glass of wine and i'll tell...
- Fire Dancer venomous glares in her direction her dirty hands...
I am only 13...maybe going to 14...and...i am a male :) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A knife to the heart
A stealer of souls
A broken oath till the day runs old
A hidden frown
And poisoned smile
That friendly trigger which shot me down
An endless night
With nowhere to hide
I am alone with my aimless cry