Zara Denette Poems
- Cold Mist Clears The cold mist clears Revealing tears Like ...
- It's Been So Long I struggle in vain to break the ...
- So Long I struggle in vain to break the chains that bind me...
- I Would If I could stop the world, go back, And kiss you, ...
- You Love Me Too The love I gave to you Was the life you took...
- I'Ll Never Be That Girl Don’t let her trick you. Don’t let ...
- I Cannot If I cannot be with you, If our souls remain ...
I'm younger than you think I am.
I don't often publish things, but that's fine with me.
I keep my writing secret from my parents; maybe you can see why? more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zara Denette
Cold Mist Clears
The cold mist clears
On the dying trees.
Your hollow lies
Drown out my cries
Keeps me here with you.
I’ve tried so hard
To find the shards
Of broken hearts
Lost in the dark.
The touch of Death
On the chilling wind.