Zibele Mrasi Poems
- My World In Black And White My world in black and ...
- A Dream The dream I have dreamed the dream I have lived the...
- These Are The Words 'I Love Yo... I had a dream Its all lost...
- I Want To Write I want to write words that don't lie First ...
- Looking At The World Different we always are writing our own...
- Imagination Illusion When life was endless When love was ...
- Life For A Soul They slowly building an empire with there ...
I call myself a writer not a poet but then again I write to be a poet lol just I think calling myself would mean I'm more great or I'm at stage to be in a place with great poets I still respect so this word poet I live to respect more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zibele Mrasi
The dream I have dreamed
the dream I have lived
the vision is still clear
in this night I have walked with no fear
the love surround me not with lies
joy in there faces
brought me a realty not to miss
I have been there when eye lashes meet
this place move with it's own beauty
And make the realty you call less real
then this place seem to be a place to see
yet my eyes were closed cause it was a dream while she kiss me