zier rana Poems
- The Mirror And The Reflection I look into a mirror, who is it...
- Music Box 'Dum de dum de dum de du..' The music box suddenly...
- Sweet Sweet Misery One look from across the room Some steps ...
- Dance Of Fate Every step I'll take Every move you'll make A...
- Walking Into Eternity I walk No goal There is no ending to ...
- Seconds Wasted And Ropes Broke... Breath in You have just ...
- What Goes Around Ever heard about that saying? 'What come ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about zier rana
What Goes Around
Ever heard about that saying?
'What come around, goes around! '
You thought about leaving me?
That I wouldn't care
That I am an easy pray
Can you let me laugh a bit?
I can swear you have enough of bad karma
You may end up as a snail
Or maybe a worm
Like I even care
I was easy to lie to
But Now you shall accept your punishment
Or maybe it is more?
It was not so fun knowing you
But well, I can't help wanting to see you dead
You hurt me badly
My soul does not allow people that survives
Well here is the ...