Zooey Lichty Poems
- A Man's Desire I do not need to be sexy I don’t need the ...
- Cherry Blossoms pink cherry blossoms smell sweet and ...
- A High School Crush I look at you with lust and love and I ...
- Erasers Erasers so pink and perfect removing all the ...
- My Soul- My Life- My All my Love for you God is Amazing Yet ...
- I'M So Sorry I'm sorry I'm so sorry I'm sorry I made you ...
- Snow snow white specks of mystery a language within a ...
I always thought I was writer.I didn't start writting poetry until about 2 to 3 years ago. I'll probably be a writer some day, just not right now. I'm a poet and I didn't even know it.
I'm just a girl who expresses her feelings through writting, but the thing is... I don't really know how to. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Man's Desire
I do not need to be sexy
I don’t need the latest trends
For one Man already loves me for me
He does not care what I look like
I do not need to try-
To be any mans fantasy
Or any mans desire
Cause I already am of His
I have His undivided attention, love and, adoration
But simply I am irresistible to Him
And so the Man I love with all my heart
The reason why I live and love
The reason why I try my hardest to be better than I was yesterday
The man I try to be one one-hundredth as great as
Is you God
My one and only, my truly love