Frank Russell Poems
- Sunday Morning You tell me that your soul - By eternal ...
- 'A Rain'
- Neophyte To achieve Conscious loving union With God - Or ...
- Crux This is world weariness seeking the Source - tired yet...
- If Ever Upon The Journey We live not so much as to what we ...
- Overlook When the dimensions of space Again come to ...
- Identity A body, consciousness, and a name - all this in...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank Russell
Best Poem of Frank Russell
and a name -
all this in certainty.
Yet I often sense
I am nothing more than
a question asked.