Ilham Ahmed Poems
- Things We Left Behind 'No.'
- I Know You I know you The shadow of a certain sacrifice; ...
- Maya The spectacle was fleeting, And moments shadowed ...
- The Blue Note Infinite mothers Walk with elongated love
- Fragments Of A Prayer Musing and whisper Have come and gone...
- Untitled 21 Grief is the thickest soup of taste; ...
- Time Out Of Time sometimes The crickets parted in a ...
Não tenho ambições nem desejos.
ser poeta não é uma ambição minha.
É a minha maneira de estar sózinho.
I have no ambitions and no desires.
To be a poet is not my ambition.
It's just my way of being alone.
[Fernando Pessoa] more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Ilham Ahmed
Things We Left Behind
What is it about you then? '
'A dweller of sort, occupying that's in between;
LIFE and, '
'Where would that be? '
'Where time is an imagined distance between me, myself and I.
But all this isn't only about me.
All this is more about waiting for someone you know will never come back...
About that spent wander, and the perhaps-crowd of a soulfare.'