jonathan Juarez Poems
- Bother I used to question Now I am resigned Minding my own...
- Donuts For Breakfast Broken flame this hairy wind Nowhere ...
- Boundaries In a dream It takes place In a time life A ...
- Love Is Invisible the longings of the cosmos glance wishes ...
- Melatonin Oh glorious table of death You feast on the ...
- Lethe Pond Mirrored at it, through its eyes Gave its blue as...
- Telescope The words are invisibly emptiest page Our immune ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I used to question
Now I am resigned
Minding my own business
I used to have a hard time letting go
Of the inequalities the injustices
I have given up
But today I read a voice
That spoke clear truth
Of what I used to see
Is this ok
Is that ok
The voice was pure
By people like me
And the others
Who don't know
They are no brilliant hope
I almost believe in war now
I have changed
It hurts to care