Kareem Alsamman Poems
- Ep2 Slave Labor Don't go looking for innocence, for it is ...
- A Soul's Trip Since the day you left I have been feeling ...
- Annie I want to go back to that place, that place we go to ...
- The Survival Anthem Civilization has come to an end, ...
- Ep3 Inferno Of The Damned Call it a cell, scream and yell no...
- Ep1 What Is Yet To Come Deafening silence, a far sound kicks ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kareem Alsamman
Ep3 Inferno Of The Damned
Call it a cell, scream and yell
no one will save you from this hell
'Get the shackles, put it on him
in rivers of blood he shall swim'
Walk around, take a look
can you smell what the demons cook?
Blood all over, screams from beneath
devils flossing flesh from their teeth
For years and years the prisoner walks
drained by chains, stones and rocks
Thirst and wounds, sweat and pain
shivering cold and acid rain
He begs for mercy, stops and weeps
'keep walking, your soul we'll reap'
Your soul will devour, your body will rot