Mitchell Gonzalez Poems
- Same Song Those insults and curses Were nothing more than ...
- I Remember The Night I remember the night I remember the ...
- Hot Wheels And G.I. Joes My line of sight and joy of ...
- It's No Use My mother says: "You know, God's there ...
- Sunday Funday I wake up at 2: 30 pm. The world's an old ...
- Police Car I walk the same street every morning While the ...
- Bubblegum Promises How we’d talk on the phone for hours Of ...
Comments and feedback will be appreciated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Mitchell Gonzalez
Those insults and curses
Were nothing more than words;
The mind that shook the tongue
Was as empty as what it spoke.
With the morning a new day comes;
This bird will sing a brand new song.
Though other birds will sing one too,
This bird will sing a softer one.
This bird will sing a softer tune,
This bird will get it right,
This bird really loves you,