neo titi Poems
- Leprosy Chains of grief grasp harder and harder onto my ...
- Snow I wish I could preserve a snow flake A single being ...
- Tenticles Of My Soul Beyond myself Ideals of me deface me ...
- Malace Of My Mind My momentary death approaches I close my ...
- Despair I am loosing control I cannot seem to grasp my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about neo titi
Chains of grief grasp harder and harder onto my heart
My mind can take no more
Loneliness creeps in and there is no soul I sight
In my cold Habitat it has found warmth
Smile it will be over soon I keep telling myself
As it chews on the scraps of my heart
It spits them out for the cold world to see
Oh another child seeking attention they call out
Their lack of understanding mixed with a twinge of pity
With a disappointed sigh I look to them
Oh how they have not lived in hell
Where is the god I call my own
Has he forgotten his leper child