Pawan Kumar Poems
- Sorry Dad All I ever wanted do is to make you proud Now, I ...
- Take Me Home i am out on my own again Face down in the ...
- Story I Can'T Tell I was driving and you were at pallion ...
- When You Spell My Name! WHEN YOU SPELL MY NAME! My mind ...
- Buff You may joke on me saying this kid writes shits You ...
- Shirisa! Beauty queen of only seventeen She had some trouble...
- She Is She is like those raindrops falling on my window She ...
Going through changes......under construction more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pawan Kumar
All I ever wanted do is to make you proud
Now, I sitting sick writing this chaos
People praise, they keep on praising mistakes
Believe me, these are high stakes
Of my life
in the end we are left just being a part of there disgrace
this is a empty mess that words cannot define
One day I will proved this world wrong
Prove em I don't just act, I am too strong
Because you are my side
No matter how bigger is the upcoming tide?
I will overcame it, I know these talks cannot hide
The love between us
may be this incommunicado between us lead to broken ...