Clad in garments of eternal Love,
My soul sails the silver craft
In the ocean of perpetual Love
Between Heaven and the earth.
Minds dance with Heavenly joy.
Sitting silently in the silver craft,
Two hearts wrapped in Divine Love,
Caress, embrace and kiss each other.
The Sun blesses them with silver rays.
Time stops wheels to enjoy beauty.
God has sent there fairies and angels
To welcome the celestial hearts.
Dipankar Sadhukhan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (07. Sailor by Dipankar Sadhukhan )
- Moisture, Chideraza Lowell
- Bharatheeyakavitha, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Not A Sound, Tango Tango
- - People? - (Haiku), Joe Muschaweck
- 男人赋, qin xing
- Genetic Predisposition Towords Violence, Is It Poetry
- Wild Is The Churning Of The Winds, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Honesty, Nassy Fesharaki
- Do Not Be Serious, Kumarmani Mahakul
- 24/7, Lawrence S. Pertillar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- On Turning Ten, Billy Collins
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1886 - 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)