0971..... My Most Beautiful Poem is My Family (My Closing Poem)
Every Family is like a Poem
No one understands it fully
In Poem it's Author, Family it's Father
Both make everyone Bother
Some Authors Don't understand own poems
Some Parents Don't understand own children
Readers find Poems difficult to Decipher
Children find Parents difficult to Decipher
A Good Family itself is a Poem, Try Reading First
Children are its Chapters, Try Writing First
Poems have only Lines
Children have Lifelines
A Poet may miss Rhymes
But never Family Times
To make a poem Lengthy
Don't waste your time Blindly
If Poeming costs Prime Time,
It's just a sublime Crime
Taking time and Asking everyone to comment your Poems,
May make everyone comment your failed Family Blossoms
You may score 10+++
Your children (-) (-) (-) ?
Hanging on to Poems? Addicted to Poeming?
Rubbish, Absurd, Silly, Irrational, Foolish........
A Family is 'The Most Beautiful Poem'
Don't waste your time writing Poems, as a Deaf in Family
Forget Poems, Think Family! Don't Repent Later!
Ha! Ha! This is a Poem for Self! ! ! Not Others! ! !
Thank you Geeta Ashok, Yoonoos and Pranab.K.C for encouraging my poems
Thank you all poets, Thanks to one and all
Thank You Poem Hunter
For Giving me this Platform
THE END FOR NOW? ? ? DUE TO FAMILY COMMITMENTS! ! !
MAY COME BACK TO WRITING LATER YEARS! ! ! 2012.....? ? ?
(18/07/2010,10.15 am Chennai)
Gan Chennai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (0971..... My Most Beautiful Poem is My Family (My Closing Poem) by Gan Chennai )
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 March 1941 -)
Michael P. McParland
(July 19 1983)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey