0971..... My Most Beautiful Poem is My Family (My Closing Poem)
Every Family is like a Poem
No one understands it fully
In Poem it's Author, Family it's Father
Both make everyone Bother
Some Authors Don't understand own poems
Some Parents Don't understand own children
Readers find Poems difficult to Decipher
Children find Parents difficult to Decipher
A Good Family itself is a Poem, Try Reading First
Children are its Chapters, Try Writing First
Poems have only Lines
Children have Lifelines
A Poet may miss Rhymes
But never Family Times
To make a poem Lengthy
Don't waste your time Blindly
If Poeming costs Prime Time,
It's just a sublime Crime
Taking time and Asking everyone to comment your Poems,
May make everyone comment your failed Family Blossoms
You may score 10+++
Your children (-) (-) (-) ?
Hanging on to Poems? Addicted to Poeming?
Rubbish, Absurd, Silly, Irrational, Foolish........
A Family is 'The Most Beautiful Poem'
Don't waste your time writing Poems, as a Deaf in Family
Forget Poems, Think Family! Don't Repent Later!
Ha! Ha! This is a Poem for Self! ! ! Not Others! ! !
Thank you Geeta Ashok, Yoonoos and Pranab.K.C for encouraging my poems
Thank you all poets, Thanks to one and all
Thank You Poem Hunter
For Giving me this Platform
THE END FOR NOW? ? ? DUE TO FAMILY COMMITMENTS! ! !
MAY COME BACK TO WRITING LATER YEARS! ! ! 2012.....? ? ?
(18/07/2010,10.15 am Chennai)
Gan Chennai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (0971..... My Most Beautiful Poem is My Family (My Closing Poem) by Gan Chennai )
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
- The area of no envy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)