devon da poet
A new year: same old me
I remain the same old person in Christ.
No fear; no shame on me
I've refrained from the man i was to be.
For 2013 i proclaim victory
With words of breakthrough
I exploit authority.
Power, love and a sound mind; humility
I claim health, salvation, liberalisation and prosperity.
I'm a cheerful giver
A hundred-fold will be added unto me.
I'll encounter miracles
The bound will loose.
My blessings will rain down like brimstone
I'll face my obstacles,
Dead flesh will restore on bones.
There would be angels protecting me
day and night
As i walk through the valley
of the shadow of death
i shall fear no evil.
I shall eat in the famine
And drink in the drought.
I will heal the sick in my family
Edifying words will flow
From out of their mouths.
As for me and my house 2013
We would serve the Lord.
devon da poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (2013 by devon da poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- Time be quite, Filippo Stella
- Domestic goddess, Mark Heathcote
- Blank Depression, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The tears of human race, Great Emeritus
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan