A Cute Girl
She is a cute girl
Such a cute girl she is
She spreads peace and love in this world
Cute she is and truly is a doll.
Just look at her smile, is she not so beautiful?
Yes, she is really so beautiful
Smile is all that she needs to do
Everything else just becomes fine.
Atmosphere of worries just completely disappears
Nothing remains as stressful once you look at this cute girl.
Her presence is so magical as she laughs and laughs
Beautiful, this world becomes, when she is around.
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Cute Girl by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- teaching my baby girls, Jason Callender
- The Absorption(মগ্নতা), Bhaskar Rabha
- To My Daughters, Jason Callender
- Summer's Flowers, Joseph Narusiewicz
- All Those Ancient Trees Sorrounded Home, Albert Martin
- Rebel with a Cause, Deborah Dalton
- Shroud Of Smile, Rex mayor Ubini
- You, Jacob macharia
- नायहरदोँ आं गसंनानै, Ronjoy Brahma
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery