A Desert Flower
All times are nothing if you`re dead,
And our pleasure is just pain,
If you don`t see the soul you had
And understand your love is main…
Among hot sand a flower lives
And sweetly smells, has crystal eyes.
Nobody in its life believes,
That`s why the flower always cries…
It speaks about beauty soul,
About thoughts of darkness bloom,
It is alive, it has a goal
To take its heart from evil gloom.
It is alone in tears Sea,
Its petals hide all lovers blame…
In sand of desert you can see
It cries inside of heartless flame.
It waits for rain from the sky
To tear flesh into the chunk,
Like your nightmare…even my,
Like Sea breaks ship that is just sunk.
It blooms for us to show the world
Of its miracles, mystery.
About it all poets told,
When wrote the poems and were free.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Flower by Ekaterina Polischuk )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Poem of the Day
- Something They Couldn't Steal Away, Spiritwind Wood
- Sweet Sighs, Leria Hawkins
- Goodnight Sweet Kira 3, Michael P. McParland
- The Origin of Words, Bijay Kant Dubey
- My Prerna, Inspiration/ A Cup of Coffee .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Villain I, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Crying Tonight, Michael P. McParland
- Ballad Of A Mothers Love, Kewayne Wadley
- Terrorist, Kewayne Wadley