A Desert Flower
All times are nothing if you`re dead,
And our pleasure is just pain,
If you don`t see the soul you had
And understand your love is main…
Among hot sand a flower lives
And sweetly smells, has crystal eyes.
Nobody in its life believes,
That`s why the flower always cries…
It speaks about beauty soul,
About thoughts of darkness bloom,
It is alive, it has a goal
To take its heart from evil gloom.
It is alone in tears Sea,
Its petals hide all lovers blame…
In sand of desert you can see
It cries inside of heartless flame.
It waits for rain from the sky
To tear flesh into the chunk,
Like your nightmare…even my,
Like Sea breaks ship that is just sunk.
It blooms for us to show the world
Of its miracles, mystery.
About it all poets told,
When wrote the poems and were free.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Desert Flower by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mysterious Beauty, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Complex Mind, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Twin stars, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Triangle Love, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- In this city, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Silent Assassin, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Sweet Babe, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- La cura' el mate, Leónidas Lamborghini
- Cymbal of time, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- বিবেকের দংশন, Amitava Sur