Anjali V S
A Dream Or Rape? !
I dreamt a dream
One take dream- A Rape Scene
T'was dark everywhere
she was with me
holding hands and
we are late! !
so we ran.
A man pounced on her
with all his lust and
like a hungry lion poaching
on its prey.....
His enormous body made
us feel the earth
the grass being pressed by our body.
He was gettin on her
my body? ? ?
paralysed! ! ! !
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,...........
His bearded face was crystal clear
lizard moving on the
wall, fan working
The girl? ? ?
i know her.
The man? ? ?
a stranger! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Or Rape? ! by Anjali V S )
- NATURE'S INFLUENCE, Donald R Charon
- How Was Your Day?, Donald R Charon
- we never did go bowling, Mandolyn ...
- How To Tie The Knot, Foster Teegarden
- hurry husband, shush my alliteration, Mandolyn ...
- Sharp Is The Bite, Donald R Charon
- Erato my Muse of love poetry. (Part 2), Erato
- Headache, Foster Teegarden
- Autumn Season, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- mommy, Josephine Taylor
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)