Anjali V S
A Dream Or Rape? !
I dreamt a dream
One take dream- A Rape Scene
T'was dark everywhere
she was with me
holding hands and
we are late! !
so we ran.
A man pounced on her
with all his lust and
like a hungry lion poaching
on its prey.....
His enormous body made
us feel the earth
the grass being pressed by our body.
He was gettin on her
my body? ? ?
paralysed! ! ! !
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,...........
His bearded face was crystal clear
lizard moving on the
wall, fan working
The girl? ? ?
i know her.
The man? ? ?
a stranger! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Or Rape? ! by Anjali V S )
- Yours Desire for High Sky, Aftab Alam
- Oh, The Cautious Heart, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Torrential Downpour, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- bo-tox, lee fones
- Music The Heart's Harp Sings, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Opposite Worlds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Demain, Randy Resh
- A disease......, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Your Loving Words, Michael McParland
- Culture Of West Bengal, Asit Kumar Sanyal
Poem of the Day
- Unity is Strength, S.D. TIWARI
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Wait, Galway Kinnell
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1927)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)