Anjali V S
A Dream Or Rape? !
I dreamt a dream
One take dream- A Rape Scene
T'was dark everywhere
she was with me
holding hands and
we are late! !
so we ran.
A man pounced on her
with all his lust and
like a hungry lion poaching
on its prey.....
His enormous body made
us feel the earth
the grass being pressed by our body.
He was gettin on her
my body? ? ?
paralysed! ! ! !
NEVER, NEVER, NEVER,...........
His bearded face was crystal clear
lizard moving on the
wall, fan working
The girl? ? ?
i know her.
The man? ? ?
a stranger! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream Or Rape? ! by Anjali V S )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(03 April 1964)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Late Walk, Robert Frost
- A Minor Bird, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Afraid, Leong Ming Loong
- Let God spread his sway, hasmukh amathalal
- मिलन ऐसा हो, ओ गोरी, की दुनिया भूल न पाये, Abhishek Omprakash Mishra
- RUTHIYA YAAR MAIN KYUON MANAVAN, Om Chawla
- Poisoned, Harley White
- Now let us join hands, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Is It Wrong?, Eugene Latumbo
- The dangers of a selfie, lee fones
- IN THE COMFORT OF NATURE, G. AKANJI OLANIYI
- Agnes, Alexander Onoja