Chime Justice Ndubuisi
A Good Reason To Sin
Say I fall into sin quickly,
Say I keep pact with vanity,
That I savour things of the flesh,
That my blood is still young and fresh!
Say I love the world
Say I do not reverence God
That the serpent on the tree
Is the woman I had coveted for a fee!
For all these I have one reason:
Lurking inherited imperfection!
Chime Justice Ndubuisi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Good Reason To Sin by Chime Justice Ndubuisi )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid