devon da poet
A kiss is the missing piece of puzzle
I got a pack of puzzle; its your heart!
That I scattered upon a table.
Who knows where to start?
I'm perplexed! what are the missing pieces?
A complexed art of logics.
The simplicity of your heart is tragic.
Mixed patterns of emotion and mood.
One has to be extremely good
to perfectly match these small shapes into a picture
to truly see your love glitter.
I began by bringing you roses.
The first pair fitted perfectly.
Remembering our little date
that precisely attached columns and rows.
Your lips connected just right.
The delicacy of your tongue tip were in utmost care
as it gently slid into its rightful position.
I've completed one section!
A vibrant, colorful imagery was transparent.
A pursuit towards accomplishment
to see just what the end product will be.
What's the procedure of putting all the loose pieces together?
A void heart has no love.
But a viable one I'll solve.
I'm continually motivated and persuaded
every time a new piece of puzzle fits.
Every time your heart beats
the times mine skips
is what keeps me thinking so intensely.
If missing you can't put me in trouble.
A kiss is the missing piece of puzzle.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A kiss is the missing piece of puzzle by devon da poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Onto Another Place, Alan Bruce Thompson
- Don Quixote, Fyodor Sologub
- Narcoleptic, Alan Bruce Thompson
- God Will Doom You, Fyodor Sologub
- مرثية أغنية قديمة, سميح القاسم
- Take Me As I Am, Alan Bruce Thompson
- His Wines, Feasts And Funs, Fyodor Sologub
- I Composed These Rhythmical Sounds, Fyodor Sologub
- Some Wizard, Very Bad And Sly, Fyodor Sologub
- A Society Needing Prayer, Kelley Collins