Today I go away from any noise
To look inside myself, to think, to wait…
I want to make my brave and lucky choice,
To do something for happiness, don`t late.
Today I`m walking through a forest glade,
I see a lot of magic in the sky,
I see the sun-rays are of gold made,
They pierce the gloom of souls, mind lie.
I hear the song that sounds from a tree,
Imagine angel`s voice and sit on grass,
My eyes just watch a bird…light-hearted, free…
The melody is wisdom, kind, brass.
A little bird is almost note-less,
But nightingale`s songs are powerful,
They flow around world and planet bless.
The little bird is our Lord`s tool…
He makes by it miracles full of piece,
Helps us to hear voice of fortune way,
When we enjoy of melodies` breeze,
He makes the bird about hope say.
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Nightingale by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Axiom of the outside, Virgil Suárez
- Poem in Memory of Russell D. Franklyn of.., Virgil Suárez
- I know, I know, I know, Pijush Biswas
- A Painter's Glee, Virgil Suárez
- Windows, Phil Soar
- La serpiente que divide el mundo, Train .., Virgil Suárez
- The Myth of the Fabulous Sinkhole Island, Virgil Suárez
- In The House of White Light, Virgil Suárez
- AND IT WAS WRITTEN, Stephen Karnaghan
- Legacy, Babatunde Aremu