A Poetry Of Post-conceptual Re-Voyage To Puppetry-Humanity Continuum
Art Genre: A Preformance Art Piece
Theme: Control? Independence?
Questions: What is meant by the word'control? '
What is meant by he word'Independence? '
What is meant by the word'puppetry in contemporary life condition? '
What is meant by the word'humanity in contemporary philospphy? '
Redefining the concepts'control, independeence' in the form of puppetry and humanity development in contemporary life condition in terms of critical idioms in intellectual and aesthetic modifications, reflecting current world issues such as democratization, democracy, control and ethics, independence and liberation and meditation in post-colonial periods and trends.
Reinvestigating and revisiting the working definitions of control, independence, especially in post-colonial era of raising the zone of questions and challenges which are composing, constructing or deconstructing the quotidian life styles and conditions, moment-to-moment decision making systems, post-conceptual poetry of revoyage to an old-fashioned cultural paradigm.
This is an issue-raising performance art, which is together withthe injection of the reality-stricken poetry and reality-focused poetic moments.
Poet, Performance Artist, Art Critic and Educator
11: 45 AM: February 10,2012
Conceptual Art Exibition in the dark gallery room
Myanar Ink Gallery, Yangon, Myanmar
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poetry Of Post-conceptual Re-Voyage To Puppetry-Humanity Continuum by Nyein Way )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- The Boy Who Laughed At Santa Claus, Ogden Nash
- Li. first reading., Michelangelo Buonarroti
Poem of the Day
- My Little Bird, Alfred Oyori
- Regret, Damian Murphy
- Helpless reasonings, Howard MacDougall
- The first Flight, michael hagwood
- Fake, RJP Patterson
- Bee Bathes In Bliss, Saiom Shriver
- Merry Christmas, lee fones
- Searching For Convictions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Strong Enough, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Past Woes, Naveed Akram