Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu
A Psalm For 'Ezz'
You are a Queen,
That rules my tamed heart
With a potion of passionate flames.
You are a bright star,
Shining a raging light upon my quest
For when the dawn shall set
And my journey laid to rest
Your hands shall lay upon my shoulder and mine your slim waist.
In your eyes shall hope be found,
Of refuge sought by a fugitive heart.
Your courage lends an undying pride,
To fight through thorn and blade
In the shackles of eternal pledge.
My fountain shall rage,
All through the night
When the love's game is fought.
In the realm of Ezz,
Sweet dreams is lived
For an eternal dance with the stars.
Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Psalm For 'Ezz' by Olugbenga Itunu Ogunderu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...