A Talk-shop wiyh a commercial sex worker; beauty in the ugly in Yangon,2009
Ginkgo Light, Arthur Sze composed about a tree grown out of atomic bomb's anger in 2009.I had a talk-shop with a CSW in Yangon in 2009.
Monologue: This profession is not good.I don't like it.I must raise my 2-year old baby, a female.I want her to be an educated person, totally different from me.The most important thing for me now is:
2) my daughter
3a good job
I got more money by this sex job but I am not happy.It is killing my humanity.
I won't get married again but if I have a chance to get married to a rich person, I will.But then it is impossible.I will open a road shop after 2 months when I can save enough money.People come and people go but I will try to stop my bad fate.
The poet intervenes, 'Is there a corporate crime in time of war in mind? '
Ginkgo Light in poetry book and a possibility to make ginkgo light in today real world? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Atomic bomb is transparency of cruelity in a coporate crime.
Is loneliness an answer to the complexity?
How will interprete the concept the education of the heart?
So far, the answer and the wing are blowing together.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Talk-shop wiyh a commercial sex worker; beauty in the ugly in Yangon,2009 by Nyein Way )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Visit from St. Nicholas, Clement Clarke Moore
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Haiku Snowflakes, Kwai Chee Low
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
- Haiku Christmas is Here, Kwai Chee Low
- Snowman, Kwai Chee Low
- Heralding Christmas, Kwai Chee Low
- Under the Mistletoe, Kwai Chee Low
- Silent Nature, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sorry, Sorry, Sorry To Say That, Pijush Biswas
- Let Me Stand Here, gajanan mishra
- Quack, Quack says the Duck, Kumarmani Mahakul