Analogy Of A Paradox
It hasn’t a beginning
and it doesn’t have an end.
We paint it as a circle
to better comprehend.
Always has existed
and forever will it last.
An established point of reference,
yet the riddle still holds fast.
A two dimension circle,
now a three dimension sphere.
There goes the point of reference,
which way now do I steer?
Questions within questions,
within questions, within plans.
The riddle stays eternal,
time will not reveal its hand.
I see the circle growing bigger.
I see both paths are really one!
With the future bare for change,
the past, a song already sung.
We dare not find the answer,
less the riddle be undone.
So, why we say a circle?
Well, squares are just no fun.
Bill Cantrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Analogy Of A Paradox by Bill Cantrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Death of Stella D'Cruz1, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- If My Voice Is Not Reaching You, Afzal Ahmed Syed
- DE-HOLOCAUSTIZE THE SIX MILLION JEWS, alexander opicho
- Pen And Paper, ali chukwuemeka
- Decoy, Aftab Alam
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu