Are You A Lie
We've been together for a while now
I know you're down for me
I know you care for me
I know you're there for me
I know I can trust you
but one thing is hindering my thoughts
You've been an angel in notes
an angel in my day dreams
but an all out shadow in public
barely glancing my way with a smile
like I'm just another invisible
Look I love...
no, I don't know what it is
Look I want to keep you by my side
but this question still forms in my mind...
Are you a Lie?
Russell Nero's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Are You A Lie by Russell Nero )
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John
- Wandersong, Neil Kennett
- Open Me Up, I'm Present, Luva Boy
- The Poem, Neil Kennett
- Arrival of Fall, Tirupathi Chandrupatla