always miss the target
because it has no target.
POet Nyein Way
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (ARROW by Nyein Way )
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Remembering Love, Ron Baratono
- Narcissus, Naveed Khalid
- Birthright, tolu ogundare
- AFRICA IS LATE FOR SCHOOL, AMADU KAMARA
- Fair, Naveed Khalid
- Waiting, Neela Nath
- Hogmanay Hangover, Barry Weedon