Joseph James Breunig 3rd
bfont color=#006600Exerpt #1 from: Hook, Line & Haiku/font/b
Cool flowing waters
cater me with plenty of…
Smallmouth and largemouth –
Either kind acceptable,
if they are landed.
Get them in the boat!
Fishing stories without proof
are just plain-faced lies.
Fishing is an art form of…
Posing as insects.
The splashing fishes
are vying for attention
during school’s recess.
Joseph James Breunig 3rd's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (bfont color=#006600Exerpt #1 from: Hook, Line & Haiku/font/b by Joseph James Breunig 3rd )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- *In Sympathy Melt - for Jen Walls, C. P. Sharma
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGht tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma