Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
*B) Julius CaesarI,2
Enter CAESAR, CALPHURNIA Caesar's wife, MARK ANTONY for the course.
CAESAR: Now is the feast of Lupercal made glorious winter by this sun of Rome. I did what it
needed. Today I am seeing you again.
CALPHURNIA: You are tired and need cares.
CAESAR: I need life because I learned to love it and I am enjoying it.
CALPHURNIA: Pompey was your son-in-law and you sent your army against him.
CAESAR: I sent army against his army.
ANTONY: The course is starting, at its end I shall climb the rostra to offer you the crown.
CAESAR: With or without crown, Calphurnia, joyfully we shall be together.
Enter BRUTUS and CASSIUS
CASSIUS: In this moment of crisis we must be united and determined.
BRUTUS: We are praetors and have our salary but it is little in hard times.
CASSIUS: Caesar wants to cut our salaries. He tells that we are inefficient.
BRUTUS: He trampled on the republican institutes!
CASSIUS: We can trample on him.
BRUTUS: I don't want to get into trouble with the law, I should wast time though need money.
CASSIUS: You will have money and a lot. All we need is killing him.
BRUTUS: Many people must do it, hired killers could do it.
CASSIUS: We must meet and find a method, so there, we are going to talk about the method.
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*B) Julius CaesarI,2 by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)