if i made bad choices would you intervine,
would you stand up and fight this battle?
i would win and you would fall
to your deathly glory
or i fall and you would stand with pride
not wining a battle of worng and right
thats something i truly dispare.
to fail at life with those surounding,
is what one wishes not to do.
so there you fall and i stand tall
humble over death
my sould split two because my dear
i have sentenced you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (battle feild by Shannon Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Too much, hasmukh amathalal
- Beer, Britton DeJong
- A Flower Is To See, Not To Kiss Or Smell, Bijay Kant Dubey
- In the forest, Philo Yan
- The Devil Called On Me, louis rams
- Papa Says That The Son Will Make A Name, Bijay Kant Dubey
- When I see, you come to me as a poem, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Church Of Souls, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After Kissing The Drunk Girl, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Awaiting Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak