if i made bad choices would you intervine,
would you stand up and fight this battle?
i would win and you would fall
to your deathly glory
or i fall and you would stand with pride
not wining a battle of worng and right
thats something i truly dispare.
to fail at life with those surounding,
is what one wishes not to do.
so there you fall and i stand tall
humble over death
my sould split two because my dear
i have sentenced you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (battle feild by Shannon Snyder )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer
- We can't live, Somanathan Iyer
- Ideals, Somanathan Iyer