Harsh Vardhan k
Be Happy Never Feel SAD
Sad is no Fun its like u targeted by Gun!
Sad is Tension its like noone giving u Attention
Sad is Upsetting its like god is Testing!
Sad is Test iSt like u never goin to Rest!
Sad is Depressing its like so boring!
Sad is no Good its like ur in no Mood!
Sad is Bad its like ur going to Mad!
Sad is Hell its like ur in Jail!
Sad is Ugli its like lifes Googlie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy Never Feel SAD by Harsh Vardhan k )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A child said, What is the grass?, Walt Whitman
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)