Harsh Vardhan k
Be Happy Never Feel SAD
Sad is no Fun its like u targeted by Gun!
Sad is Tension its like noone giving u Attention
Sad is Upsetting its like god is Testing!
Sad is Test iSt like u never goin to Rest!
Sad is Depressing its like so boring!
Sad is no Good its like ur in no Mood!
Sad is Bad its like ur going to Mad!
Sad is Hell its like ur in Jail!
Sad is Ugli its like lifes Googlie!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Be Happy Never Feel SAD by Harsh Vardhan k )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(August 8, 1884 – January 29, 1933)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- I Am Third, Perry Biggerstaff
- Nigeria Political Vampires, Chinweokwu Sunlight M. Ndubu ..
- Alack! Afore! Alack! Afore!, Dexsta Ray
- WAR modern art-form of meaninglessness, George Dee Vuy
- I let myself, Elena Ioannou
- Love Is Hard, Is It Poetry
- Broken Waves, Pintu Mahakul
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar