Behind a loving shadow
Sweet candy khans and snow flakes
Lolly pops and the smell of breakfast in the morning
You were that sweet!
Sweeter then cookies under the Christmas tree
On Christmas Day
You taught me more than
A teacher, mom, or pops could ever say
You were that good!
Your eyes are dark brown
I admire your beauty, your smarts
Your a ten none the less!
My heart was a deep hole
Till you filled it
Cut it in half
Then you killed it!
Love is an emotion
Not a feeling
I've loved only once
And now my hearts empty!
Love is natural
And comes at its own time
You can't rush emotions
Because love is slow pace!
Rushing love would just make it late
If love was a competition
It would take last place
Because if you rush love it would end in heartbreak
The first step to love
Is loving yourself
Then you can go out
And love somebody else
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind a loving shadow by Jonas Blueford )
- Friendship Fade Out, Wilma Horne
- Contradict, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Common Sense, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Love's Slow Death, Wilma Horne
- Door to the Mind, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Traveler, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Pockets Of Lace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Just You, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Cry of the Unwanted, Fariza Nur Shabrina
- Beneath the Words, Fariza Nur Shabrina
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Heather Burns
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)