Behind a loving shadow
Sweet candy khans and snow flakes
Lolly pops and the smell of breakfast in the morning
You were that sweet!
Sweeter then cookies under the Christmas tree
On Christmas Day
You taught me more than
A teacher, mom, or pops could ever say
You were that good!
Your eyes are dark brown
I admire your beauty, your smarts
Your a ten none the less!
My heart was a deep hole
Till you filled it
Cut it in half
Then you killed it!
Love is an emotion
Not a feeling
I've loved only once
And now my hearts empty!
Love is natural
And comes at its own time
You can't rush emotions
Because love is slow pace!
Rushing love would just make it late
If love was a competition
It would take last place
Because if you rush love it would end in heartbreak
The first step to love
Is loving yourself
Then you can go out
And love somebody else
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Behind a loving shadow by Jonas Blueford )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Pale Blue Lament For The Caucus Race In .., mary douglas
- Lolo, Virgil Suárez
- Garabato, Virgil Suárez
- Poem for My Father, Virgil Suárez
- The Psalmist, After Johnny Cash's 'Oh Bu.., Virgil Suárez
- A bitter truth, Emmanuel chibuike
- E-rated poemier-driven, Elvis Airohi
- Dying Light, Marius Carstens
- kojo the devil, Emmanuel chibuike
- E-rated poemier-Someone who stole, Elvis Airohi