Bringing pleasure to yet another day
There is a woman who I love to see
She is my Muse of Love and poetry
And whenever she comes along my way
the poetry flows fast throughout the day.
Like a sweet fragrance of fresh air is she
my stunning Muse of Love and poetry.
Perchance today she will wander my way
bringing pleasure to yet another day.
Erato's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bringing pleasure to yet another day by Erato )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- गरसे लिमारिक, Ronjoy Brahma
- The debt to the world., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Humble, H.M. Gautsch
- Days Are Gone, H.M. Gautsch
- Rise Above, H.M. Gautsch
- The final salutes, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Why are we here?, Sarah Ferguson
- Chocolate, Akhtar Jawad
- Lost child in my own home, Hudhaifah Siyad
- scale, Nisha K. Janine