adheez van der beanthz
Brotherhood Don't Come from Blood, but Love
we grew up together
one father, also one mother
even one blood tree
at least in pedigree
I will not to deny it
not even the slightest
is that strong enough?
enough to overcome differences that hamper?
such a grandeur?
or will it end like peanut shells, sir?
I don't want to know the answer
never..! ! !
we can't work together
never relent each other
also defend like brother
with what we will survive?
with message and advice?
oh come on..! ! !
it's just a hoax
to be honest..
thin threads as red as blood
how long you can survive
without love and trust
in a fragile life
that's full of lies?
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brotherhood Don't Come from Blood, but Love by adheez van der beanthz )
- The Daughter of the Earth - 21, gajanan mishra
- Self - Raising, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sunshine In Your Eyes, Eleonor Santiago
- Run, run, run and running, gajanan mishra
- Run, run, run, gajanan mishra
- What About Tomorrow, Claude H Oliver II
- My Time, Claude H Oliver II
- The ball, gajanan mishra
- Thousand Lullabies, Eleonor Santiago
- Highest Sky, Eleonor Santiago
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)