adheez van der beanthz
Brotherhood Don't Come from Blood, but Love
we grew up together
one father, also one mother
even one blood tree
at least in pedigree
I will not to deny it
not even the slightest
is that strong enough?
enough to overcome differences that hamper?
such a grandeur?
or will it end like peanut shells, sir?
I don't want to know the answer
never..! ! !
we can't work together
never relent each other
also defend like brother
with what we will survive?
with message and advice?
oh come on..! ! !
it's just a hoax
to be honest..
thin threads as red as blood
how long you can survive
without love and trust
in a fragile life
that's full of lies?
adheez van der beanthz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brotherhood Don't Come from Blood, but Love by adheez van der beanthz )
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song of Elf, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Love Is Not My Trade, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)