CHEESE OF MY HEART.
Interest is the first pawn
herein the infantry, interest is the pawn.
Simile of the venery, interest is a pawn.
For there are so many other pawns.
So when interest moves
Interest must also move
and if the meoises she stand
then of the irony the king moves
which is interest on the move.
Then moves Knight who spells
the first letter of love and castle
who complete all-four.
Lands, for the landed Bishop to cross the heart.
'Tis the battle that say 'twas fought
and my dying hear was won.
'Tis the heart of mine that sunk
and the lyrics of Cheese-song was sung.
''Through the winning wind of timed truth.
Your thin place, saves my eyes.
A blue sign of weeded blind.
As I write,
letting my sight fight survive
to lay a safety man
of solid wax of candy stand.
Burninng flames of white thread
that create a line of blake head.
Your name, your fame, a strong-man delay.
Southern gift, a ripe rhyme Queen.
Like tusk bearing edge, you blend.
Only to win my heart''
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CHEESE OF MY HEART. by Ebi Robert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra
- A praise or A Satire, Aftab Alam
- Perfection Beyond Yin Yang, Monk E. Biz
- Joint campaign, hasmukh amathalal
- Women of Tahrir Square, Abdullah alHemaidy