Chosen By Rejection
Black sheep there!
Now labeled ne're-do-well
Always fall short and it never fails
His very best is second rate!
Undeserving even second place
Everything he's ever done was faraway from good!
Even trying to feed the starving in the neighborhood...
But it's fine
He doesn't try to impress
The only ones who couldn't see that are the blind or possessed
Life is short so he doesn't have the time to be stressed
The only true hardships on his mind are the tests from up above
Until the Lord decides enough's enough
Been rejected by them but still accepted by the Lord
Let his critics picture this for a minute
If accepted by Lord
From the world is resentment
The satan rules the earth...
He is God's opposition!
So if a person followed God the worldly people resents them
It's the truth!
But satan makes you blind if he's in you!
Be kind to the rejected...
Some are people God will use for a purpose
It's the people you deserted
Same ones criticized, had not, and viewed as worthless
On the other hand...
Caution to the ones you view as perfect!
You'll find those people full of lies and not as earnest
Chose God and my ratings nosedived!
That should be the proof
We're believing those lies satan's spreading...
Topic of this poem: spiritual
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chosen By Rejection by Dexsta Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
James Bayard Taylor
(11 January 1825 – 19 December 1878)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
Poem of the Day
- Turning Over Rocks, Kyle Schlicher
- I am Native American, Spiritwind Wood
- Now I Can See, Kyle Schlicher
- Behind My Pain, Spiritwind Wood
- The History Will Hide…, Rajesh Thankappan
- I Cried, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Uncle Trevor's Justice to Travis, rohan bendre
- The Second Birth Of Tragedy, Leila Samarrai
- Y/.. A Restfull Mind, Aufie Zophy
- My bodyguard, Rob Spiering