As both our visions join
My heart is warmed afar.
Yet for me this is a heavy war
On both sides of the coin.
Do I really have to sacrifice
While running after you.
As if you're the one who holds the dice
In this vain illusion that seems so
Man, how my patience is tested
How my mind is strongly being cleansed.
Still I feel as if I'm fenced
In searching dreams of how I rested.
My dear! Please talk to me,
Let's have a deep conversation.
For I long so much to see
Your beautiful eyes
as my final confirmation.
Yuliy Valenko's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Confirmation by Yuliy Valenko )
- मेरे रब मेरे ही होना!, Aftab Alam
- On Valentine, Naveed Khalid
- The Ghost and the Darkness, Ima Ryma
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal