Elighten And Enlightenment
me about the verb
to enlighten and the
as a kid,
-i mean when i was, ....
sometimes I am.... childish and
and unworried irresponsible....party no party gay...-
had to have
some connection with light...
the sun of the day's light,
the candle's light by night,
someone flashes light into your face with force,
someone deprive you from light so you can see it
as a kid
light and enlightenment
were two identical twins....
it took me
i mean decades....to figure out that
has nothing to do with light
(any form of photonic, electric-magnet, hi frequency vibration, and strings energy....)
a touch is is an enlightenment,
being disturbed is an enlightenment,
freeing you chest is one of the greatest personal discovery....
being nice is an enlightenment...
being a prince-
....high rank, no starts, multi-galaxies explorer, self earned respect-
being a f-Uker in a good way...i Woman's energy sucker....
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Elighten And Enlightenment by Atef Ayadi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mister Chamberlain, Roy Blokker
- Brothers, Two..., Denis Martindale
- The One True God, Roy Blokker
- After the Summer, Somanathan Iyer
- The House I Bought?, Dr John Celes
- Resemblance, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- One Single Drop, Kaleb Falin
- Survivor's Guilt, Roy Blokker
- Right or wrong!, Mark Heathcote
- Graveyard, Dr PJ Raj Kamal