Some withdrawn, some content,
Others sit with heads down bent
With shoulders slant,
With shoulders straight
But all of us has sorrows weight.
We talk we share
And yes we even give,
A smile so rare
The pain forms tears in someone’s eyes
But yet it somehow dries.
In all this did we find
The neighborly love that Jesus bound
That light we find in all appear
When sorrows comes just too near.
Gangsta Sta's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Faces by Gangsta Sta )
- Earth's Time Clock Ticks, Patricia Kelley
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar