Feeling invincible being invisible
I ask myself everyday, why do i play this game? Is it even worth winning when there is so much to lose?
Sometimes I like to watch people on the street, to be a witness of their existence and still be invisible. Like i am the smallest thing in the world, a fleeting moment, a curious glance, a question waiting to be answered or an answer searching for a question.
And then the big bad monster goes away because I am too small to be found, to insignificant to be around.
I don't know you and you don't know me. But somehow we are here together, if that is not a miracle, then what is?
Ruhi Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Feeling invincible being invisible by Ruhi Shah )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Until I See You Again, Lilly Emery
- Unloved Men Hate (and retards at the M.., Monk E. Biz
- Hope you won't Forget, Lore Me34
- Any other issue, gajanan mishra
- To show as great., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- 'Useless'..... [human uselessness; PSYC.., Bri Edwards
- WORN OUT DOOR, Philo Yan
- Newbie, Savita Tyagi
- Is That A Virtues Woman?, John Ugolo Umah
- थांनानै था आरो थांनानै थानो हो, Bahadur Basumatary