The flower girl threw flowers
until her wedding day
that day the only flowers
she threw was the bouquet.
She spent her marriage putting flowers
on the table in a vase
she spent her lonely hours
putting flowers on her pain.
But it never got more beautiful
and her 'true love' never changed
into the handsome prince of fairytales
that would sweep her tears away.
So she planted a flower garden
and moved her heart outside
she lived in the flowers
until in the flowers she died.
They buried her in flowers
and planted her outside
on a gravestone of flowers
they wrote, 'Beloved Wife'
and then put flowers on her grave.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Flower Girl by Kelly Zion )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- From lord, hasmukh amathalal
- Kept In The Shadow, John Ugolo Umah
- Your Attachments Speak Volumes, LUVinThe NOW
- Lended Life, John Ugolo Umah
- If I Can, John Ugolo Umah
- End Begins, Philo Yan
- What Was The Gift?, John Ugolo Umah
- What It is In My Karma, Dharma? (My Unse.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Just Flow In Love ~~~ ~~~ ~~~, LUVinThe NOW
- Wish I Could Come With You!, Geetha Jayakumar