I'd build four walls around me, because turning away just won't do.
I'd build four walls around me, just to get away from you.
I'd build four walls around me, so you couldn't get through.
I'd build four walls around me, alone for an hour or two.
I'd close my eyes and put the headphones in,
And soon I start remembering.
The pain, the laughter, the problems galore.
Why did I build this? I'm not too sure.
But the thoughts keep rushing more and more.
I swear I've done this 10 times before.
Smiles, memories and tears of joy,
This is the life of a teenage boy.
Girls are like puzzles, so please enjoy.
They are confusing and will annoy.
But they are beautiful and will surprise,
They will give you an emotion you won't recognise.
But all I see is a ball of lies,
when looking through them innocent eyes.
I'd build four walls around me, your presence I'd ignore.
I'd build four walls around me, until the hatred is no more.
I'd build four walls around me, because you are mi amore.
I'd build four walls around me, but I won't forget a door.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (four walls. by Narotha Sar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam
- Mera yakin ye kehta hai, Aftab Alam
- Progress? Who Needs It?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock Legged Heathen, Ursula Livingston
- Bad neighbors, hasmukh amathalal
- Raining Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LIFE, FRIENDS & EYES OF LOVE, Tom Zart