Friends, The Bright Sparkle of Life
Friends and Pearls of Wisdom
Under the unshaded eyes of the sand covered skies.
Glistens a sweet silvery streak through the gloomy sunrise.
Through the changing scenes of life, true friends fail not.
Despite the branches of many a life’s strain, it did not.
Dim the sparkle of life, that was once so blissfully bright.
Friends so precious and rare brightens the darkest night.
Pearls of wisdom overflowed constantly so flawlessly.
Answers to riddles a many with honesty effortlessly.
With the sweet fragrance of hope strength and loyalty.
Gracefully placed on a pedestal are true friends with dignity.
Need for loving care, concern was the name of the game.
To life’s road paved with variables, an emotional game.
This world is just a stage and soon will end its play.
When into heavenly arms the journey will soundly lay.
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends, The Bright Sparkle of Life by shirani ibrahim )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mrs. SZMYKLESZCZWLADECZERYNIECKI'S Last .., John Surowiecki
- Movie Stars Thank My Mother For Her Patr.., John Surowiecki
- INSPIRATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Wisest Aunt, Telling the Saddest Tales, John Surowiecki
- Matin No. 2, John Surowiecki
- The Pristine Chapel, Dog goD 8Hate
- The Mower at the VA Hospital, John Surowiecki
- What I Know About Epistemology, John Surowiecki
- we the people, glen pugh
- Next Time, Joyce Sutphen