Friends, The Bright Sparkle of Life
Friends and Pearls of Wisdom
Under the unshaded eyes of the sand covered skies.
Glistens a sweet silvery streak through the gloomy sunrise.
Through the changing scenes of life, true friends fail not.
Despite the branches of many a life’s strain, it did not.
Dim the sparkle of life, that was once so blissfully bright.
Friends so precious and rare brightens the darkest night.
Pearls of wisdom overflowed constantly so flawlessly.
Answers to riddles a many with honesty effortlessly.
With the sweet fragrance of hope strength and loyalty.
Gracefully placed on a pedestal are true friends with dignity.
Need for loving care, concern was the name of the game.
To life’s road paved with variables, an emotional game.
This world is just a stage and soon will end its play.
When into heavenly arms the journey will soundly lay.
shirani ibrahim's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends, The Bright Sparkle of Life by shirani ibrahim )
- Offer with promises, hasmukh amathalal
- Morning Triku XXV, Steve Kittell
- My Pencil, Steve Kittell
- By The Thames as Late September Night Fa.., Shaun William Hayes
- It Really Ain't So Bad.... In Hell ......., Bri Edwards
- Crushed Cookies...... [HUMOR; SHORT; re.., Bri Edwards
- Where Did Mommy Go, Stephen Morris Jr
- me sisters dog, lee fones
- On Cold Grey Mountain, John Martinez
- I KNEW LOVE, SHARON YAKOWA
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Oh, the places you'll go!, Adens Kamwi
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Lost Star, Rabindranath Tagore
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(22 March 1941 -)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)