From the biography of an unknown woman: XLI
01 dec 1951
...me a myth
you a mithya
isn't all that between us
a simple naught?
22 jan 1954
...what does the wave
pull back with it?
sand or emptiness
shared between us?
31 jan 1954
why should i search for you
in the darkness you left behind?
after all i grew up and was groomed
without you till i met you....
the daughter closed the diary
she rummaged from the attic
with a promise to come back
to share a life she knew not...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From the biography of an unknown woman: XLI by indira babbellapati )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mama's Black Breast, Ozioma Anieto
- Big bee, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Heroe, Portia Lane
- She, Anil Karki
- We, the great family, Anil Karki
- My Problem With Words, Valsa George
- Purchased Palsy, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just stupid, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To Efe Benjamin, Electric Lady
- You chose the gift above the giver!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL