These flowering plants
They all looked alike
When laid into ground.
Flowers showed up
In multiple colors
Forming a beautiful
Pattern to behold.
With patience and love
His creations make
All viewers turn happy.
It's always pleasant
To see flowers bloom
And appreciate the one
Who puts colors to the scene.
The Master Gardener
Planted life into the world
Amazing're His creations
Marvelous His actions.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gardener's Creations by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Glad, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Brave Men, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Fellow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pa Discusses Economy, Edgar Albert Guest
- We're Dreamers All, Edgar Albert Guest
- If I Had Youth, Edgar Albert Guest
- Cliffs Of Scotland, Edgar Albert Guest
- United States, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Dreams Of Youth, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Station Farewells, Edgar Albert Guest