John Thorkild Ellison
Gas the Lot of Them! ! (Portrayal of an evil attitude)
This fellow's a wimp and a bit of a queer
(We don't want homosexuals living round here!)
We expect him to shape up and do his bit,
Even a coward has to show True Grit!
I'm not homophobic but look at his clothes,
It's the kind of behaviour everyone loathes,
Eye-shadow and lipstick - that's going too far!
Who needs a transvestite to prop up the bar?
At the end of the day a Man is a Man,
Be he Michael or William Or Richard or Stan,
We don't want losers and folks who are gay,
Let's send all the cripples and lesbians away!
Hitler was right - it's the end of the line,
What can you do but just gas the swine,
Let them run to their Mummies and break down and cry,
'Cos every last one of them's going to die! !
John Thorkild Ellison's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Gas the Lot of Them! ! (Portrayal of an evil attitude) by John Thorkild Ellison )
- Long before my birth (cavatina), Gert Strydom
- Let Me Be Her<3, Nautica Moxley
- Absalom, Gert Strydom
- Freedom Is Calling, Tony Adah
- God and Guru, gajanan mishra
- Left Naked And Exposed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Birth day, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- TWILIGHT, Meggie Gultiano
- Morning prayers., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Favorite Quote, Nautica Moxley
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Autumn Song, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(18 November 1939)