Palas Kumar Ray
Happiness, A Search Within.
Wants are fire
Flames are woe
Happiness is a flower
nourished by a shower
How can they live together do?
Money is honey
which you earn for need.
Which you earn by labor
Gives you happiness flavor
Makes you happy indeed.
Look at the eyes of a mother
As she feeds her kids.
Look at her she nurture!
How pretty the sculpture!
Look, look, how happiness breeds!
No one can make you happy
Happiness is a search within.
as long as you sow
the seeds of grief and woe
you are caught between.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Happiness, A Search Within. by Palas Kumar Ray )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Leisure, William Henry Davies
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes